Friday, March 23, 2012

Role Model

I feel blessed that JT is studying in a school with great teachers. Great in a sense that they are good role models. You wouldn't be able to tell a good school from another just by comparing their curriculum, facilities, academic standard..etc though these are important considerations too.

I was chatting with JT the other day and asked him what cartoons they were watching during lunch. He said they watched the same as yesterday's. I wondered why and he told that because one of his classmate was sick yesterday and Mrs. T played the same again so that his classmate wouldn't miss an episode. I asked if he mind watching the same thing again. He said that he didn't mind and most of his classmates did not mind except one child that complained. Mrs. T then explained to the child.

She was very kind to instill to the children how to be considerate, to think from another person's perspective at an early age. Even though, the sick child is the minority, one out of the whole class. But the whole class learned to wait for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment