Friday, March 5, 2010

Drawing Class

After waiting for half a year, JT finally got into a drawing class in Kowloon. Had he not been so persistent in asking me to let him take drawing class, I might not have followed up for him so many times.

JT was excited about going to the class. He wanted to put on his art smock at home. I had to explain to him that nobody wears an art smock in the train and he could wait till he entered the classroom to put it on. Since it was the first time I visited the place, it took us a little while to get there. The place was very clean and bright despite being in an old building. We both had a good impression about the school.

I read a book while waiting for JT. When he came out one and a half hour later, he was holding a painting of some goldfish which I found very beautiful. He looked happy when he finished his class. What he really wanted to draw were sharks and lions. I reassured him that one day he would be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment