Monday, February 2, 2009

Chinese New Year Eve Flower Market

On the eve of Chinese New Year Eve, JT, OT, Grandma and I went to visit the Wo Che flower market nearby. The one we visited was a smaller one meant for the residents nearby so we didn't expect to see crowds of people like those in the Victoria Park flower market. Since we also went in the early evening around 7pm, there were indeed not many people.

It was JT's first visit to the flower market and he was excited about it. I haven't been to one for more than 10 years so I was curious to see what hot items would be sold there. We saw many stalls selling snacks, balloons and flowers. It was a little cold that night but was fun to walk around. At the end, we bought JT a "Keroro" balloon. He was happy to hold it and play with it for the whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment