Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's All Worth It!

Being a parent is never an easy job. The challenges are different at different stages of the child's development. Yet nothing is more rewarding than to see your child smile, laugh like silly or enjoy things that he is doing. I was taking JT for a walk after his dinner the other day and we sat at the shuttle bus station to watch the shuttle buses come and go. It was his favorite pastime last year. After he had watched a few, we walked to the lobby of our building to wait for OT to come home. I was very tired then but while we were walking, Jeffrey was holding my hand. Putting all his weight on my hand and kind of hopping and walking. He was playing and then he said, "Mom, I like you a lot." At that moment, I was so touched. It was the sweetest thing on earth. It is all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment