My son loves going to school and likes his teacher very much. I really thank God for that. This generation is lucky. Back in my school days, our teachers kept a distance with the students and what we learned at school wasn't tied in with anything fun, e.g. a party about what you have learned.
These are the plain cookies that I prepared at home for the Mexican party. I tried a few to get a sense of how to teach them at the party. I put on icing in the cookies and then sprinkled it with chocolate sprinkles and added a jelly candy as the top part of the hat.
These are the creations made by my son and his classmates. They all enjoy making the Mexican Sombrero by themselves! Some made a few and some made one for their parents and siblings.
Kids waiting to hit the Pinata at the party.



No comments:
Post a Comment