Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mexican Buns

Today, JT and I tried making Mexican buns together. At first, he was very busy playing his toys and was not interested in making bread. After all, he has missed his toys for a week when we were out on vacation. So, I followed the new recipe and tried to make the Hong Kong style Mexican buns. They looked good.

After I finished shaping a couple buns, JT reminded me about making a caterpillar bun for him.
So, I quickly shaped one for him. He was so exicted to see a caterpillar that he wanted to make a ladybug for himself.

So, off he went to wash his hands. He put many raisins on the dough to make the spots for the ladybug. It is still a little hard for him to shape the dough with his small hands. But he was very happy to see his own bun when it came out of the oven.
  
 The caterpillar greeting the ladybug on the cooling rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment