Monday, November 17, 2008
Paintings
Of all the paintings of JT thus far, this one I loved most. Thus the background of this blog. The painting is rather small, about the size of an A4/Letter size paper and is one of his first attempts. I like most his spontaneous playing of colors. The later ones (in the album) are mostly done in his drawing classes at school as extra-curricular activities. Sadly, in Hong Kong or at least in his school, teachers in the drawing classes tend to give a lot of guidance to the children. Though he is having fun and slowly getting better in holding a brush, I can see that he starts to conform to certain way of expressing himself on a pre-defined subject of the class. When this quarter's class ends, I am planning not to sign him up for the next class...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment